There is a difference in where you buy protection. Many people do not realize that there are three sources for insurance:
1. Captive Agents sell insurance from only one company.
2. Telephone Representatives offer insurance from one company, and only on
3. Independent Insurance Agents represent a number of insurance companies,
and shop your coverage needs with these firms to find you the best
combination of price, coverage, and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
• Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
• Assists you when you have a claim.
• Works as a consultant with you to determine your needs.
• Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, from Homeowners,
Renters, and Auto, to Business, Life, and Health.
• Reviews your coverage to maintain your changing insurance needs.
There is a difference!